Spørsmål og svar: 19
- How to create a MySony account & register my productTo register your product, you'll first have to create a MySony account. A MySony account allows you to: enjoy offers and promotions get extensive product support via registration and the Support By Sony app connect
- Notes on connecting to the internet with products manufactured by SonyWhen you connect a product manufactured by Sony such as a TV or Blu-ray recorder to the internet, use a router to connect, or connect the product to a LAN port with a router function. Wired/wireless connection via
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- Peripherals not charging via USB on a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PCIt has been discovered that some products may not charge properly when attached to a USB port of a computer running the Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 operating systems. Affected Sony Products Cyber-shot® Cameras Handycam®
- Where can I buy Sony products?Thank you for your interest of Sony Products. Should you need purchasing or latest product information, you can refer to our Sony Electronics website. Alternatively, can refer to our retail shop locator.